State of the Art production plant produce high purity Sulphuric Acid meeting ASTM and BS/EN standards. The product quality meets even the most demanding specification requirements of water desalination plants.
Our Sulphuric Acid manufacturing complex consists of the following:
- Two Sulphuric Acid 98% manufacturing plants, based on DCDA process. Plants run on continuous basis. Key plant components are made of Stainless Steel so as to ensure excellent product quality.
- Two Battery Acid (Dilute Sulphuric Acid 35% as H2SO4) manufacturing plants.
- Two Reverse Osmosis Plants for manufacturing Demineralised Water (D.M.Water)
- Large storage capacities for inputs as well as outputs.
Our state of the art manufacturing plants produce high purity Sulphuric Acid meeting even the most demanding
Specification requirements of water desalination plants. Relevant quality standards are given below:
- DIN EN 899 standard for chemicals used for treatment of water intended for human consumption. Our product has extremely low impurity levels.
- BS 3031:1996 Specification for Sulphuric Acid used in lead-acid batteries.
- ASTM E 1011-96. This specification covers Sulphuric Acid suitable for a wide variety of industrial applications.
Mode of Supply
|Sulphuric Acid 98%||In Bulk Stainless Steel Road Tankers having capacities: 28M.T, 20M.T. & 7M.T.|
|Small Pack: 37 kgs nett HDPE J.Can|
|Sulphuric Acid 35%||In Bulk Road Tanker having capacity of 20 M.T.|
|In Bulk IBCs, 1000 Litres|
|In 210 Litres HDPE Drums|
|In 20 Litres HDPE J.Cans|
Our delivery tankers are equipped with the necessary acid transfer pumps,hoses, couplings & fittings.
In the United Arab Emirates, Sulphuric Acid 98% is classified as a CONTROLLED PRODUCT and covered
Under United Nations Convention against Illicit Traffic In Narcotics Drugs & Psychtropic Substances, 1988.
All Companies/Establishments that are dealing, trading (Import, Re-export, Transfer, Use or Produce) must
register their names with:
United Arab Emirates Ministry of Health
National Bank of Bahrain Building
Contact Telephone: Customer Service: 02-6117240
And obtain the necessary Precursors & Chemicals Trade License.